Wednesday, November 15, 2006

my brother's worst nightmare

I have put a lot of thought into my niece's Xmas gift this year. Because her birthday is a few days before Xmas, I want to get her a couple of things to make her happy (and me too, because I LOVE to give presents). So, because I want her to look stylish and fashionable (while making a statement), I have bought her this:


And she absolutely loves horses. Here she is getting ready to ride a pony:
serena

Because she loves horses, I have decided to get her a stuffed animal Traveler, USC's mascot (the "Trojan" rides Traveler at our games):

When you squeeze him, it plays the USC fight song.

Did I mention that my brother is and always will be a Notre Dame fan? Probably not. It's not something I'm proud of.

I figure, I've got 16 years to convince Serena that she should go to USC over Notre Dame. I don't want to waste any time.

No comments: