- Anyone wondering why I haven’t blogged about therapy in a while? Well, besides the fact that I didn’t go last week, lately Dr. W and I have been discussing work stress which would be inappropriate to broadcast on this blog. However, this week, we discussed the blog (among other things) as the whole Slate article/CNN appearance recently increased my stress level. Dr. W asked, “So how do I get to your blog?” I paused for a second and then said, “Umm...yeah, I can’t tell you that.”
- Speaking of therapy, the session on Wednesday went really well. We are now at the point where my shrink and I are finishing each other’s sentences. I imagine it won’t be long before we take therapy over to the bar and gossip about boys over cosmos.
- Speaking of drinking, I expect to be doing quite a bit this Saturday. The big game is at 8 pm (ummm...USC vs. Nebraska for those of you who don’t know) and I’ll be at Crystal City Sports Pub if anyone wants to join Jesse and me for some beer and college football. You can find us on the third floor, the official USC floor.
- The Cinnamon Pita Chips from Trader Joe’s are addictive. Evil pita chips!
- Tickets for the Kelly Clarkson show at DAR are going on sale this weekend. I’m not sure if I want to go. Is anyone else planning on going?
- Do any of my fellow bloggers have this problem: you’re going through your normal activities of the day/week/whatever and then something extraordinary happens and you want to tell the world, so you automatically start coming up with a blog post in your head? This happens to me a lot.
- Gwen Stefani made People magazine’s Best Dressed List. Well, duh! The woman is constantly setting trends. I heart her.
- Do you love manatees? On behalf of Manny the Manatee (my stuffie), I feel obligated to share that Florida Governor Charles Crist recently sent a letter to the FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission asking them to postpone a decision on a proposal that would have thwarted efforts to save the poor, endangered, helpless yet cute and cuddly manatees. And the Commission agreed! So yay to Charles Crist. If you want to thank him yourself, please do so at this link. I know the manatees appreciate it...at least that’s what Manny told me.
Alrighties, peeps! I’m outties. Have a fabu weekend and I hope to see the sports fans out at the Sports Pub!
Fight on, Trojans!