I dropped Jesse off at the airport today for his weekend trip to Phoenix. I’m feeling physically and emotionally ill right now. But here goes:
- While at the gym yesterday, I picked up the latest issue of Cosmo to read (I would never actually pay money for an issue). In it, they reported on a poll they did and (among other things) it revealed that 65% of guys have dreamed about their wedding day. Granted, Cosmo is not exactly THE source for trusted relationship research. However, I refuse to believe the majority of guys have dreamed about their wedding day. I’m sure Jesse hasn’t.
- Also in the same poll, 35% of women don’t always practice safe sex. What? Are you kidding me? Come on, people! Unless you’ve discovered a way to become personally immune to STIs, you can still get infected. And just because someone looks like they don’t have a disease doesn’t mean they really are clean.
- For the longest time in our relationship, I have always considered Jesse’s XBOX and his XBOX 360 to be the “other women.” I could be naked in front of him, calling him to bed while he’s playing and he’ll still tell me, “Another minute!” But we finally found something me, Jesse and XBOX can do together. The game is called Bioshock (and yes, it’s a single player game) but I just love watching him play it. Bioshock is like a really good science fiction, mystery book you can’t put down. If XBOX is invading your relationship with your man, give Bioshock a try.
- I miss Jesse so much already.
- Whenever I’m feeling lonely because Jesse has gone away on a trip, shopping makes me feel better. Just so you know, Banana Republic is having their big Fall sale right now.
- You all know how much I hate being alone. And I thought I would have to spend the day of my birthday alone while at a conference for work in San Francisco. Then my friend Kattie came to my rescue and will be flying up to SF to keep me company! Words cannot express how grateful I am that she is doing this for me. Luv her!
I’m outties, peeps. Have a wonderful weekend. This weather is supposed to be nice so if you spend it outdoors, be sure to use sunscreen! If anyone is at Crystal City Sports Pub on Saturday night, come visit me on the third floor. I’ll be watching the Trojans play Wazzu.