Monday, April 28, 2008

randomness for a case of the mondays

Cat rescuer extraordinaire Capitol Hill 20210 has tagged me and I am happy to comply.

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blog.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I love me some blog memes and I'm quite behind in my meme completion (if you've tagged me, I'm getting around to it, I swear). But I had some time this weekend to come up with these:

1. I own all 7 season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD. I LOVED that show and still watch it when I'm bored on the weekends and I just want to lay in bed with my kitties. So yes, I'm a nerd. I never told you I was cool.

2. I am anti-Abercrombie and Fitch but I clearly remember my last purchase there. It was a t-shirt with the word 'Geek' on it in rhinestones. This was many years ago, but I really wish I still had that shirt. I wore it with pride.

3. Like CH 20210, I am addicted to lip gloss. I got tons of lip gloss for Christmas (all MAC) and I continue to buy myself more. I can't remember the last day I wore lipstick and I used to be hardcore about lipstick.

4. I have a new internet addiction: icanhascheezburger.com I know that it's been around for awhile now. But before I had kitties, I wasn't interested. Now that I have kitties, I can't get enough of it. And if you're looking for more silly cat pics, check out Stuff on my Cat.

5. Jesse and I are both stomach sleepers. This means cuddling is short and spooning happens sporadically, often at the expense of my ability to breathe. :(

6. I haven't worn heels since the end of December when I left my old job. Something tells me my feet are really going to regret that come wedding season.

7. Gracie (new kitty), who has an affinity for pillows, came over while I was typing this and made a little space for her to lay down on my belly. She laid down, tucked in her little paws, and then looked at me as though she was thinking, Gracie likes mommy's pillow-like belly. I took this as a not-so-subtle hint to reacquaint myself with the gym.

Let's see...who to tag? How about...

Madame Meow (although I think you tagged me on this one a while ago)
Jesse (it's time to update the blog, boo boo)
Instatick
and anyone else who wants to participate in the blog meme fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, thanks for the tag, but second, thanks for Stuff on my Cat. I have been in love with icanhascheezburger.com for a while now and so, cats doing hilarious and ridiculous things is right up my alley.

(And internet high five on not being in cool high school. You said most of the people you went to high school with that were cool have since done time in rehab, whereas the people that were cool in my high school are now all pregnant.)