I've been tagged by Zipcode so here I go with 7 random things about me that you may not already know:
- Little people scare me. I have no idea where it comes from. I can't even watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Jesse even took me to that Little Person village in VA somewhere and it kinda freaked me out. I know. I'm a horrible person.
- My college roommate and I were nicknamed 'Puff Daddy' and 'Mase' because we were together a lot. I was 'Mase'. I find it ironic that he went on to become a minister.
- Every day I complain to my coworkers about all the sleep I lost the night before because the kitties were either sleeping on top of me or smothering me with their fur or poking me with their outstretched paws or attacking my legs under the covers or biting my booty. But the truth is that I LOVE when they pick me to sleep with and not Jesse.
- Now that two of my closest friends have moved away, I really miss talking frankly about sex with the girls. Oh well. I'll just save it for the community outreach.
- When I run into friends I haven't seen in a while and they ask me, "So what's new with you?" I don't know what to say because my life is boring. So I answer, "Well, you know, work...Jesse...the kitties. Yup, that's it."
- I met my friend's baby for the first time on Saturday and I swear I heard my biological clock ticking again. I thought the kitties had taken care of that damn clock.
- Jesse doesn't know that I already have our entire wedding planned. All he needs to do is propose.
So...if you've read this and you blog, consider yourself tagged!