Monday, November 3, 2008

hey, DC voters! i have an endorsement just for you

Last week, I gave you my official endorsement for president. This week, I give you my official endorsement for ANC.

Please vote for Juan Lopez for ANC1B07. He is incredibly dedicated to his community and a voice for change in the ever-growing Columbia Heights neighborhood. While I do not live in DC, I happen to work in Columbia Heights. Additionally, a lot of my clients live in Columbia Heights. So what happens in this neighborhood is incredibly important to them, therefore, incredibly important to me. And with the two recent murders this neighborhood has had, I think we need someone in the community itself to step up and commit to improving it.

That man is Juan Lopez.

Just to put it all out there, I know Juan Lopez personally. I know him to be a passionate and caring individual. He's been involved in politics for a very long time and definitely has the experience to be a community leader. If you'd like to get to know him better too, I encourage you to visit his website.

Vote Juan Lopez for ANC1B07!

No comments: