Things that made me happy this weekend
- Finding out that Obama lifted the funding restrictions on stem cell research
- Cuddling in bed with Jesse and the furbabies
- Gracie, my silent diva kitty, meowing loudly at me TWICE!
- Getting tickets to see the Angels play the Red Sox at Angel Stadium
- Working out on the Wii Fit and finding out I lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks (I heart u, Wii Fit!)
- Finding out that Obama may throw out the first pitch on Opening Day at Nats Stadium
- Getting tickets for the Nats on Opening Day
- Hanging out with friends
- Going shopping at DSW
- Finding out that my BFF Kattie is coming to visit me this summer (I hope she knows that I cannot be held responsible for my kitties' behavior during her stay)
Things that made me mad this weekend
- My GPS telling me to make a left when I should've made a right
- Getting cut off exactly 3 times between Rt. 50 and home (the distance between the 2 is very short)
- Braking hard because some out of state driver freaked out over the Mixing Bowl (VA's equivalent of the Orange Crush in OC).
- Finding out that Angels tickets prices have increased
- Paying extra for Angels tickets even though they let go of my favorite player, Garrett Anderson
- Being told by the Wii Fit that I am 'unbalanced'
- My home internet being down nearly ALL WEEKEND LONG (was up long enough to buy tix)
- Reading about how the Vatican thinks the washing machine did more to liberate women than the feminist movement
- Reading criticism of Michelle Obama and her arm-bearing ways
- The loss of one hour of sleep
I think this means I had a perfectly balanced weekend.