Monday, October 16, 2006

my sister was on TV!!!

My sister, the lucky duck that she is, got some tickets to go to the Jimmy Kimmel Show. It just so happens that Justin Timberlake was the guest. Needless to say, she was ecstatic.

If you've ever been to a TV show taping in LA, they advise people to wear red to stand out in the audience (although if everyone follows this advice and wears red, who stands out then?). My sister obviously took this advice to heart. Not that it matters though. The camera actually closes in on her. This video is only from the first 7 minutes of the show, but my sister can be seen (all giddy and excited) at 1:52 and 1:55.

It's so nice that I can keep in touch with my family through TV and YouTube.

1 comment:

E :) said...

That's so funny!

I went to a taping of Dr Phil and friends in Australia who I hadn't told saw me on the show because they closed in on me too... Weird!

Aah, the power of television.